Thursday 31 March 2011

Snakes, Cakes and Rain

Woken up to pouring rain which may explain my visitor last night....

Found  a Black Mamba in my room and as I wasn't staying anywhere near to film it just for your viewing pleasure - found a video on You Tube for you to see what all the fuss is about!



Talking of scary it wasn't the only frightening event... trying to make a cake in a microwave from a recipie that a friend texted me did not go to plan. If it was a cake competition then I certainly wasn't going to win!

My attempt

<>
The masterpiece!

Finally this is my friend Arthur who runs the internet cafe. He didn't want me to bring him any cake.


And so to work - I had a great sleep despite the snake and was ready to face another day with Grace working through the job in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment