Wednesday 30 March 2011

Settling in, cookery lessons and microwave cake


Settling in to life here in Mzimba and I am being made to feel very welcome. Thought I would share some photos with you and take you on a tour now that I am getting to know my way around.
Firstly the office - this is Grace my lovely colleague.


Grace hard at work


The office toilet

The office kitchen

Walked into Mzimba for a look round and managed to find an Internet Cafe - see I said I would be able to ;-)



Now we move on to my Mzimba family and my cookery lessons :-)


Gorgeous Macy

Macy sound asleep

Tezzie Cooking the corn

The Kitchen

Making 'hard porridge'


Me ruining it!


Tonight I am going to attempt to make a microwave cake - I can't cook at the best of times so it should be interesting for all concerned.







No comments:

Post a Comment